Justice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of the guild Justice in Alidhan VA

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

+2
Amel
Yallaaa
6 posters

Yallaaa, the barbaric warrior ! :D

Yallaaa
    Yallaaa

Yallaaa, the barbaric warrior ! :D Empty Yallaaa, the barbaric warrior ! :D

Post  Yallaaa Thu May 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Hello guys Smile

My name is Yallaaa, as I wrote it in the title I'm a barbaric warrior ! ^^
    I already played on the french server so I've some knowledges of the game, however I had never been a warrior in the past (I was twice a bowman!)
    I'm currently level 49 (I created my account on Mai 16th 2012, that is to say 2 weeks after the start of the server -you can check it in my "adress bar" : my number is 3209-) ; I'm very active ; I'm organised (I already have the items for some quests of level 70) ; I did and I do a lot of quests ; I like to do fortress session (I did it yesterday, but according to me it wasn't one, it was just a big battle but that was very cool ! Very Happy ) ; I know Freynis (She is very nice! Smile ) and I did once xp with Fresh Prince Smile ; Finally, I try to speak english as well as I can Smile

Why have I choosed your team and not another ?

First, as I told you above, I know some people of your team and that's why I really looked more often at your guild than at the others.
    Secondly, you aren't a bad team, anything but! You seem to be very active and this point motivates me to join you Smile
    Thirdly, this game is not as funny when you are alone as when you are in a guild where there are people to play with, to speak with and to laugh with! And, again, 'cause I know Freynis and Fresh Prince who are very nice, I'm sure you all are cool too Smile (But as << The exception proves the rule >> there should be one to prove me the contrary pirat )

As I'm done with my "IG presentation", I can briefly speak about me IRL :

I'm a man, I study foreign languages at the university / at college (English & German, but I foremost prefer German Rolling Eyes ).
    I love all kinds of sport, to practice or to watch !
    I like to watch movies in German and I do watch movies in English but it isn't always a pleasure... Razz

Now, it's your turn ! Smile
    If you have any questions, it'll be a pleasure for me to answer it Smile
    If you want me to be your new member and to occupy your last seat, I'll be extremly honoured !

Thanks for reading, see you soon Smile

Yallaaa, the barbaric warrior !
    Amel
    Amel

Yallaaa, the barbaric warrior ! :D Empty Re: Yallaaa, the barbaric warrior ! :D

Post  Amel Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm

hello and welcome in this forum Smile

your descrition are very good Smile

i haven't questions, So I let my friends ask you to Wink

(sorry for my english who are so bad ^^')
    EyeShield-71

Post  EyeShield-71 Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 pm

lol! Welcome ! Smile

Thanks for presentation nicely said !
    For me, no questions..

I tell you, English is a barrier for me to have fun as VF, because I understand half the words to write and worse, so it's my soule to help me through the translator, so I try to make shorter .. x)

But we will do everything to make you feel comfortable with us, and we have fun! ^^ It is not doing too bad x)

For me it's ok! To see the other, but you can already do your application IG Smile

Thanks Google x) *La flemme tonight xD*
    Yallaaa
    Yallaaa

Post  Yallaaa Thu May 31, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks for your welcome ! Smile

Oh... You both have still some progress to do in english cyclops
    But it doesn't matter Very Happy I understood you "5 on 5" xD

>Amel

Thanks for your congratulations Smile

No problem for your english which(/that) is NOT so bad ^^

>Gwirel

I understand you ! :s It was the same with me when I just arrived on this server, all things were in english, I still was not use to it, and I almost had no motivation anymore to stay and to keep playing... But I did, and now english is not a problem anymore, I won the battle ! lol!
    I hope so cheers It's nice Very Happy

Ok thanks ! Smile So, I'm going now to visit Vorus ! Wink

Ps : In my first message, if there are some points you haven't understood, let me know I can do an exception and translate in french Wink
    Amel
    Amel

Post  Amel Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:31 am

in my previous message, my English is not really bad because my words are short and simple ^ ^

(request Gwirel how I speak good English if not: p)
    Ozio
    Ozio

Post  Ozio Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Welcome man Wink

I have not question for you :/
    beautiful description, i'm so bad in english but i understand u.
    Freynis
    Freynis

Post  Freynis Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Hi Yallaaa !! Very Happy
    You've made some mistakes ! Razz

No, I'm kidding, you wrote very well, hehe =P
    Then...Welcome bigrin
    Ashae
    Ashae

Post  Ashae Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 am

Welcome to Justice Yallaaa Smile I hope you'll enjoy beeing in our guild!

You've got a very good English, that's good for us, because we don't speak very well... But you cheat: you studying English at college! Very Happy You say you prefer German... Why? Sad German is so... rough! Sorry, I don't like this language... I prefer Spanish Razz (I'm half Spanish...)

So I have a little question for you: in the game, have got a job? Which one? And also, who are you in the French version?
    Yallaaa
    Yallaaa

Post  Yallaaa Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm

> Amel
    You're right to write only short and easy sentences! If we can't speak a language very well, it's useless to write sentences that are toooo long, because the person with whom we speak cannot understand and get easily lost Razz

> Ozio
    Thanks for your welcome and for your compliment ! Very Happy

> Seb... Frey ! Very Happy
    Rrrrh never lenient with me Mad
    Thanks Cool Exclamation

> Ashae
    Hello and thanks ! Smile
    I hope too ^_^ But it depends on all of you haha ! Razz
    Thank you very much Smile I worked and work hard to get this level!
    Haha yeah I confess, as I study it at college, I'm not allowed to be bad Razz I had to practice every weeks this year : around 50 lines to translate from english to french, and around 30 lines from french to english, A WEEK ! That helps cyclops
    Why do I prefer German ? It's easy : My girlfriend is german and we are together for more than 3years, so now german seems to me very easy and I've a lot of reasons to like Germany Very Happy Razz
    Hum... I can't speak spanish but I've nothing against ! I find the language funny but really incomprehensible Razz

Oh, thanks, at last one question Very Happy
    Hmm... I've no job Embarassed Personnaly I think that it's a waste of time, I prefer use my AP to xp fast and to win gold, so that I can vie (rivaliser) and help our faction during fortress sessions ! But that is just my personnal opinion ;-)
    I can't tell it here on the public part of the forum, sorry bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:40 pm